GT Force Expert Suspension Bike 2021
- Brand: GT Bicycles
- SKU: 44132812
GT Force Expert Suspension Bike
The Force Expert from GT features a long-travel alloy frame and superb components for riding anywhere on the mountainside with pace, agility and control. It’s equipped with 170mm-travel Fox Float Performance 38 forks, a Float DPX2 rear shock and a SRAM NX Eagle 1×12-Speed groupset with a carbon Truvativ Descendant cranks and a wide-ranging 11-50T cassette. Plus, it rolls upon Tubeless Ready Stan’s NoTubes rims and Maxxis Minion tyres while having a GT Dropkick Dropper Post and SRAM Code R hydraulic disc brakes to ensure you stay stable, comfortable and confident wherever you ride.
Full Suspension Long Travel Trail Bike
Developed for riders that seek out big hits and a lot of gravity, the Force Expert rolls upon 29″ wheels and is built for the thrill of it. With Fox Float Performance suspension and a SRAM Eagle NX drivetrain that includes a Truvativ Descendant 6K carbon crankset and a wide-ranging 11-50T cassette, this is the perfect build for those who like to carve their style into the mountainside.
170mm Travel Fox Float 38 Performance Forks and DPX2 Rear Shock
Whether blasting through alpine-style rides or making daring downhill dashes, the Force Expert stays sturdy and strong, however hard it is pushed. Equipped with Fox Float 38 Performance forks and a Fox Float Performance DPX2 rear shock, every inch of impact is gobbled up with power and precision, resulting in a buttery smooth performance as you make your way to the bottom. A 12-speed SRAM NX Eagle drivetrain takes care of your gearing to get you through every terrain.
Tubeless Ready Stan’s NoTubes Flow S1 Rims
This all mountain rider is armed with SRAM Code R hydraulic disc brakes ensure a powerful and confident braking experience, while Stan’s NoTubes Flow S1 rims wrapped in Maxxis Minion tyres roll with consistency and reliability over the most demanding terrains. A fearsomely fantastic mountain bike for conquering everything the mountain has to offer, this Force takes you everywhere with confidence, agility and pace.
- Frame: Force Alloy 29″ Frame, 150mm travel, BSA 73mm, LockR Pivots, Tapered Head Tube, Boost 12×148 Thru-Axle, 185x55mm Trunnion Shock Mount, ISCG05
- Fork: Fox Float Performance 38, 170mm, 3-Pos Adj, 15x110mm Boost, 44mm offset
- Rear Shock: Fox Performance Elite Float DPX2 185x55mm Trunnion, 3Pos-Adj
- Rims: Stan’s NoTubes Flow S1, 32h, Tubeless Ready
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Crank: Truvativ Descendent 6K, Dub, 32t
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB BSA
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Rear Cogs: SRAM PG-1230, 11-50T
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-Speed
- Shifters: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Handlebar: GT Alloy Riser Bar, 30mm Rise, 780mm Wide, 5° Rise, 8° Back
- Grips: Fabric Funguy
- Stem: GT Alloy Stem, 31.8mm Clamp, 45mm Length
- Headset: FSA No.42
- Brakes: SRAM Code R Hydro Disc, 200/180mm Centerline Rotors
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport, Steel Rails
- Seatpost: GT Dropkick Dropper Post, 31.6, Internal Routing, 125mm (S, M), 150mm (L, XL)
- Front Hub: Formula 15x110mm
- Front Tyre: Maxxis Minion DHF, 29 x 2.5″, 3C Maxx Terra, EXO+
- Rear Hub: SRAM MTH746, 12x148mm, 32h, HG Freehub Body
- Rear Tyre: Maxxis Minion DHR II, 29 x 2.4″, 3C Maxx Terra, EXO+