NS Bikes Define 130 1 Suspension Mountain Bike 2020
- Brand: NS Bikes
- SKU: 42713864
NS Bikes Define 130 1 Suspension Mountain Bike
Designed and engineered for an agile and versatile all-mountain-riding performance, the Define 130 1 from NS Bikes is ready for anything. It features a carbon frame that’s equipped with Fox Factory Kashima coated suspension that performs exceptionally well with the NS 4-Bar suspension platform. This trail bike has 130mm travel at the rear and 140mm upfront, giving you traction, agility and control for backcountry explorations and competitive racing. Plus, it’s armed with a smooth shifting SRAM Eagle X01 12-Speed groupset, powerful all-weather SRAM G2 RSC 4-Piston hydraulic disc brakes and a reliable Fox Transfer Performance Elite dropper seatpost.
Tubeless Ready NS Enigma Rims and Schwalbe Tyres
Equipped to travel anywhere on the mountainside with efficiency and prowess, this full-suspension bike rolls upon NS Rotary Boost-spaced hubs and 29″ Tubeless Ready NS Enigma rims wrapped in Schwalbe Nobby Nic tubeless (TL) Easy tyres. This bike defines trail riding performance and pushes your riding performance and experience to the pinnacle of trail riding excellence.
Versatile, Agile and Stable All Mountain Bike
Arguably one of the most versatile bikes in the range. Rip up and down mountains all day, every day. The carbon version of the highly praised Snabb can really do it all but the Define 130 takes things to the next level.
Suited to Long Distance Adventures and Bike Park Sessions
This bike sits right in the middle of the panorama of categories and can be used for anything from long distance rides to fun days out at the bike park. What’s more, the adjustable reach and bottom bracket (BB) height add even more options to dial the bike to your riding style. Don’t be fooled by the “shortness” of this bike’s travel. It really feels like it has much more than the quoted numbers. At the same time, the climbing capabilities of this bike are absolutely amazing. As with all our other bikes, NS Bikes believe that it’s big wheels and proper geometry – not the amount of travel – that define what a bike can do.
Very Progressive Geometry and Advanced Suspension Kinematics
The beautiful lines of this bike were conceived by the guys who made the Eurobike gold award winning Rondo Ruut. Very progressive geometry and kinematics, this bike simply blows everyone away after the first minutes riding it.
The Define features unique semi-internal cable routing – a solution that is elegant and easy to service. The geometry is adjustable via offset headset cups that change the reach and top tube length, and via the shock mount which allows the bottom bracket to be raised or lowered.
Smooth, Stable and Playful All Terrain Performance
Big sealed pivots keep it stable and guarantee long periods of smooth, service free function. There are a few things that NS Bikes borrowed directly from the Snabb and the main feature being the kinematics of the 4-bar suspension that everyone loves. The NS Bikes Define 130 1 Suspension Bike gives you supple and smooth suspension with minimal pedal-bob.
- Frame: NS Define, carbon fibre w/ 130mm travel, adjustable reach, semi internal cable routing
- Sizes: M, L
- Rear Shock: Fox Float DPS Factory 3pos-Adj Evol LV Trunnion 185x55mm
- Forks: Fox Float 34 Factory FIT4, 140mm travel, 3pos-Adj w/ Open Mode Adj, 110x15mm Boost, 1.5T, 44mm offset
- Headset: NS tapered IS42/IS52 reach adjustable cups, sealed bearing
- Stem: NS Quantum Lite 35, 45mm
- Handlebar: NS Licence Carbon Low 35, 780mm, 25mm rise
- Grips: NS Hold Fast
- Seatpost: Fox Transfer Performance Elite M:150mm, L:175mm
- Saddle: Octane One Crit, Ti-Alloy rails
- Front Brake: SRAM G2 RSC 4 piston, 200mm
- Rear Brake: SRAM G2 RSC 4 piston, 180mm
- Rims: NS Enigma Roll 29″, 32h, tubeless compatible
- Spokes: Spokes w/14mm nipples
- Front Hub: NS Rotary 110x15mm Boost (sealed bearings)
- Rear Hub: NS Rotary Cassette 148x12mm Boost (sealed bearings)
- Tyres Front / Rear: Schwalbe Nobby Nic 29×2.35″, TL-Easy
- Crankset: Truvativ Descendant Carbon DUB 170mm 32t
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB Press Fit BB92
- Chain: SRAM, 12-Speed
- Derailleur: SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-Speed
- Shifters: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-Speed
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1275, 10-50t 12-Speed
- Weight (Kg): 13.2