NS Bikes Define 130 2 Suspension Mountain Bike 2021
- Brand: NS Bikes
- SKU: 47760933
NS Bikes Define 130 2 Suspension Mountain Bike
The NS Bikes Define 130 2 is strong, lightweight and powerful full suspension bike that ready to conquer the most adrenaline fuelled and action-packed off-road routes. Designed and engineered with an outstanding carbon fibre frame at its core with a superb suspension platform, high-end drivetrain components and an excellent finishing kit. This bike urges you to push your riding experience to the next level and to ride faster, with more confidence and stability than ever before.
Fox Performance Suspension
Smoothing the terrain and keeping traction on every fearless descent, this ride floats aboard 140mm of immense travel from a Fox Performance 34 suspension fork and a Float Performance DPS three-position shock to keep your back-end tracking with stability. Blasting you from trail to trail with outstanding smoothness, this suspension combo soaks up every morsel of impact as you speed your way across the mountain.
SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed Drivetrain and Guide T Disc Brakes
Propelling and controlling this bike through rowdy and tough routes is a SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain and Guide T hydraulic disc brakes. This all-mountain partnership shifts smoothly through its wide-ranging 10-50T cassette with every flick of the shift lever while its brakes precisely control your momentum in all weathers and terrains.
Octane One Solar Rims and NS Rotary Hubs
With a pair of Octane One Solar rims beneath it, this epic mountain-dominator rolls with stability and control anywhere on the mountain. Engineered to be tubeless-ready, these wheels reap the benefits from being fitted with tubeless ready tyres for greater grip and immense reliability. Plus, its Boost-sized NS Rotary hubs ensure a stiffer, more responsive performance over even the toughest terrains imaginable.
Built for waging war against the mountain and for battles against gravity, the NS Bikes Define 130 2 Suspension Bike takes every challenging incline and adrenaline-blasting descent in its stride.
- Frame: NS Define, superlite carbon firbe w/ 130mm travel, custom reach adjustable offset cups (+/- 10mm)
- Fork: Fox Performance 34 Float Grip, 140mm travel, Sweep Adj, 15x110mm Boost, 1.5 tapered steerer tube, 44 offset
- Rear Shock: Fox Performance Float DPS 3pos-Adj Evol LV Trunnion 185×55
- Headset: NS custom tapered 1&1/8″-1.5″ IS42/IS52 reach adjustable offset cups (+/-10mm), sealed bearing
- Stem: NS Quantum Lite 35, 45mm
- Handlebar: NS Bar 780mm, 20mm rise
- Grips: NS Hold Fast
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle type 3 12spd
- Shifters: SRAM NX, 12spd
- Brake System: Sram Guide T 4 piston; Rotors: Front: 200mm; Rear: 180mm
- Crankset: Truvativ Descendant DUB 170mm 32t
- Chain: SRAM, 12 spd
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1210,12spd 11-50t
- Rims: Octane One Solar 29”, 32h, tubeless ready
- Tyres: NIGHT SKY: Schwalbe Nobby Nic 29×2.35, TL-Easy; METALLIC GREEN: Maxxis Recon 29×2.4WT, dual EXO, TR
- Hubs: Front: NS Rotary 15 Boost 15×110 disc (sealed bearings); Rear: NS Rotary Cassette 148x12mm Boost (sealed bearings)
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB BB92
- Seatpost: X-Fusion Manic internal 125, 150mm
- Saddle: Octane One Crit, CrMo hollow rails
- Weight: 13.8kg