NS Bikes Define AL 130 1 Suspension Bike 2022
- Brand: NS Bikes
- SKU: 45432068
NS Bikes Define AL 150 2 Suspension Bike
Engineered to attack all terrains with ease, the Define AL 150 2 is designed and equipped for the most challenging and demanding trail sessions. It features a robust and lightweight alloy frame with 150mm of rear travel from an X-Fusion O2 rear shock and 160mm travel from a RockShox 35 Gold RL fork. Plus, it’s kitted out with a 1×12-Speed Shimano Deore groupset that includes a wide-ranging 11-51T cassette and hydraulic disc brakes. And, rolls upon Tubeless Ready Octane One Solar rims, Boost spaced NS hubs and Schwalbe Big Betty BikePark 29″x2.4″ tyres.
This full-suspension bike gives you traction, efficiency and control for the steepest climbs and the fastest descents while ensuring you have outstanding all-weather reliability and stopping-power to ride anywhere with confidence.
Powerful and Lightweight Long-Travel Full-Suspension Bike
With a whopping 150mm of travel in the rear and a massive 160mm fork paired with the 29” wheels this beast can roll over anything at any speed. But at the same time, the lightweight, super-efficient power transmission re-defines the range of applications that one bike can have. NS Bikes wanted a bike that can pedal up the sections that others must walk and fly over sections that others have to plough through. Riders and press love the alloy Snabb 150 but the Define takes things to the next level.
Stylish, Practical and Playful Trail Bike
NS Bikes has sweated every detail of this high-end alloy frame to make it as light and as stylish as possible. Some of the unique features include an adjustable bottom bracket (BB) height and semi-integrated cable guides – a practical and elegant solution of the internal / external cable routing dilemma.
Smooth and Responsive Suspension Performance
Big sealed pivots keep it stable and guarantee long periods of smooth, service free function. There are a few things that we borrowed directly from the NS Snabb – and that is the kinematics of the 4-bar suspension that everyone loves since it ensures supple suspension performance with minimal pedal bob. And, it’s equipped with an X-Fusion Manic dropper seatpost to take your saddle height adjustability and comfort to the next level.
- Frame: NS Define AL w/ 150mm travel, AL6061-T6 + AL6066-T6, custom hydroformed tubes, semi internal cable routing
- Sizes: S, M, L
- Rear Shock: X-Fusion O2 RLX Trunnion 205×62.5mm
- Forks: RockShox 35 Gold RL 160mm travel, 110x15mm Boost, 1.5T, 44mm offset
- Headset: GW integrated tapered IS42/IS52, sealed bearings
- Stem: NS Tone 35, 45mm
- Handlebar: NS 35, 800mm, 20mm rise
- Grips: NS Hold Fast
- Seatpost: X-Fusion Manic internal S:125mm, M:150mm, L:170mm
- Saddle: Octane OneRocket2, CrMo hollow rails
- Front Brake: Shimano MT410, 200mm
- Rear Brake: Shimano MT410, 180mm
- Rims: Octane One Solar 29”, 32h, tubeless compatible
- Spokes: Spokes w/14mm nipples
- Front Hub: NS 110x15mm Boost (sealed bearings)
- Rear Hub: NS 148x12mm Boost (sealed bearings)
- Tyres Front / Rear: Schwalbe Big Betty BikePark 29×2.4″
- Crankset: Shimano Deore FCMT5101 170mm 32t
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BSA 73mm
- Chain: Shimano, 12spd
- Derailleur: Shimano Deore M6100, 12spd
- Shifters: Shimano Deore M6100, 12spd
- Cassette: Sunrace CSMZ800, 12spd 11-51T
- Weight (Kg): 15.1