NS Bikes Eccentric Alu 29 Hardtail Bike 2021
- Brand: NS Bikes
- SKU: 43102786
NS Bikes Eccentric Alu 29 Hardtail Bike
The NS Bikes Eccentric Alu 29 features a robust, stiff and lightweight custom-formed alloy frame at its core that’s equipped with superb components for a trail riding experience like no other. With 140mm travel RockShox Recon suspension forks, a Shimano Deore 1×12-Speed groupset and hydraulic disc brakes, this bike is ready for any adventure anywhere in the mountain range. Plus, it rolls upon NS Rotary hubs, Octane One Solar Rims and Maxxis Tubeless Ready tyres. And, it’s equipped with an X-Fusion Manic dropper seatpost that provides you with the ultimate in saddle adjustability and control.
29″ Wheels and Modern All Mountain Geometry
With the big burly 29” wheels you will roll over everything without thinking twice, but at the same time you get the wonderful feeling of being connected with the trail that only a hardtail can provide. You don’t need a full suspension bike to be fast on the climbs and have fun on the downhills.
Shimano Deore M6100 1×12-Speed Groupset
Built for hitting the mountain as aggressively as you would hit the dirt jump park, this Eccentric Alu hardtail by NS Bikes pushes every off-road ride to the limit with its modern geometry and sturdy aluminium frame. Lightweight for taking on intense climbs, the supportive and sturdy frame keeps you well-balanced and poised for the most rugged trails. Driven on by a 12-speed Shimano Deore drivetrain, this durable mountain bike (MTB) gives a fast and smooth-shifting experience.
RockShox Recon Suspension with Boost Axle/Hub Spacing
The RockShox Recon fork and its 140mm travel soaks up every impact as you tear through singletrack trails and hurtle down the descents, providing superb control and handling at your bikes front-end. Octane One Solar 29″ rims with Maxxis EXO TR tyres and Boost axle-sizing ensure a steady and dependable roll through tough terrains, with Shimano MT410 disc brakes giving all-weather stopping power. This Eccentric hardtail is a solid choice of bike for the modern mountain bike rider.
Super Strong and Lightweight Alloy Frame
Radical, modern geometry with a very long reach and a super slack head angle make this bike ideal for anyone who likes to go full gas! The bike is built around a super strong yet light alloy frame built with a custom tubeset. The dropper post that is included in the package will help you fly down the steepest descents with confidence. If you are a hardtail junky, this is the machine for you.
- Frame: NS Bikes AL6061-T6 custom formed and butted tubes, tapered integrated headtube, Boost 148x12mm dropouts
- Forks: RockShox Recon 140mm travel, 110x15mm Boost, 1.5T, 44mm offset
- Headset: GW integrated tapered IS42/IS52, sealed bearings
- Stem: NS Tone 31.8, 45mm
- Handlebar: NS 31.8, 780mm 20mm rise
- Grips: NS Hold Fast
- Seatpost: X-Fusion Manic internal S, M:125mm, L:150mm
- Saddle: Octane OneRocket2, CrMo hollow rails
- Front Brake: Shimano MT410, 180mm
- Rear Brake: Shimano MT410, 180mm
- Rims: Octane One Solar 29”, 32h, tubeless compatible
- Spokes: Spokes w/14mm nipples
- Front Hub: NS Rotary 110x15mm Boost (sealed bearings)
- Rear Hub: NS Rotary Cassette 148x12mm Boost (sealed bearings)
- Tyres Front / Rear: Maxxis DHF EXO/TR 29×2.5″ WT / Maxxis Aggressor EXO/TR 29×2.5″ WT
- Crankset: Shimano Deore FCMT5101 170mm 32t
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BSA 73mm
- Chain: Shimano, 12spd
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore M6100, 12spd
- Shifters: Shimano Deore M6100, 12spd
- Cassette: Sunrace CSMZ800, 12spd 11-51T
- Weight: 13.8kg