Aftershokz Aeropex Bone Conduction Headphones
AfterShokz is redefining sports headphones with the open-ear design that allows you to hear the world around you as you enjoy sport
MORE BASS LESS VIBRATION – Rotated the transducer by 30° to reduce the vibration but allows more base.
ENGLAND ATHLETICS RECOGNISED – The only headphones allowed to use in open road races in England
50% LEAKAGE REDUCTION – We reduce the sound leakage by 50% compared to Air.
SMALLER SIZE BIGGER SOUND – Powered PremiumPitch 2+, Aeropex is smaller and more powerful.
8 HOURS MUSIC + CALL – Reliable battery life.
LIGHTWEIGHT – 12% lighter than previous models at only 26g.
IP67 WATERPROOF – Waterproof up to 1 meter deep for 0.5 hours, with a water/sweat alarm when charging the headphones.
- What you get: A waterproof headphone with exceptional audio quality powered by PemiumPitch 2+ and less vibration compared to Air. We have leading Bone Conduction Technology with over 300 patents worldwide.
- Open Ear Design: Nothing in, on or over your ears. Your ears are open and free. It safer for running, cycling and driving. The most hygiene way to enjoy your music during sports
- Enhanced Audio: Aeropex vibration is 30 degree tilted against the face, this allows more bass and less vibration feelings. The vibration in human voice range is purer with smooth frequency response curve that Aeropex is comparable traditional earbuds
- All-day comfort: AfterShokz lightest (only 26g) wireless headphones to date deliver unnoticeable all-day comfort and great multi-device connectivity. Titanium wrapped headbands make it flexible to fit heads of all different sizes.
- Beyond Sports: 8 hours playing time, 10 days standby time, dual noise-cancelling microphone. 2 years warranty. Aeropex is not only for sports but also for daily use in the cases that you don’t want to miss the world around you